Blendtec Foam Jar 1893 ml
Ideal to blend iced coffee toppings and flavours.
With this new design, you turn 150 ml of 0% fat milk into silky, smooth and thick foam in under 20 seconds.
“ Becoming a firm staple with high-street chain and independent coffee shops this is the easy way to add a specialty cold coffee to your summer menu. No need to invest time or money in nitro or cold brew equipment.”
ROOM TO BREATHE
1893 ml of total volume provides a huge capacity for producing frothed liquids and foam. Instead of repeatedly creating single servings, you can now produce in batches and serve several customers at once.
WAVE OF THE FUTURE
Our stainless steel blade features a “wave” bend which enhances the frothing capability—easily doubling the volume of many liquids. The blade works great for cold foam, whipping cream, hot chocolate, syrup and more!
• Total volume = 1893 ml
• Starting liquid volume = 946 ml
• 2-7/8 diameter 300 series stainless blade with ‘wave’ bend.
• Quick and effective way to froth or aeriate liquids.
The science of cold foam
While in operation, the cold foam jar performs 2 main functions:
1. Produces air that is dispersed within the milk during a liquid or aqueous phase, known as an “in air interface”.
2. Unfolds water soluble proteins within the milk, which bond to each other and stabilise the air produced within bubble walls, causing the milk to foam.
How to make cold foam:
1. Add 150 ml cold skimmed milk to cold foam jar
2. Blend for 18 seconds on the small milkshake cycle on any Blendtec blender.
GET YOUR BLENDTEC COLD FOAM READY
Whichever model you have it’s easy to programme for cold foam. Follow the steps below if you don’t already have the small milkshake profile set.
Use the Multipurpose profile where button 1 will run at speed 1 for 18 seconds and make perfect cold foam.
If you need to change the profile from either Coffee or Smoothie to Multipurpose simply press buttons 3-P-3 in sequence.
The blender will beep twice and the selected buttonwill now run an 18 second cycle at speed 1 – which makes perfect cold foam.
FOR EZ 600 MODEL
Use the Multipurpose 3 profile where the Small button will run at speed 1 for 18 seconds and make perfect cold foam. If you need to change the profile from either Multi 1 or Multi 2 to Multi 3, turn off the blender at the power switch then within 10 seconds of turning it back on simply press buttons Large - Pulse - Small in sequence.
FOR STEALTH MODELS
Use the Multipurpose profile where button 1 will run at speed 1 for 18 seconds and make perfect cold foam. If you need to change the profile from either Coffee, Milkshake or Smoothie to Multipurpose follow these steps:
1. Enter the programming mode by touching and holding the Red X icon for 3 seconds
2. Touch the Tick icon to select Profiles
3. Select Standard Profiles by touching the Tick icon
4. Scroll down using the Downward Arrow to option 3 which is Multipurpose and touch the Tick icon to select it.
5. The display will read “Make this the active profile?” – touch the Tick icon to load this profile.
Ring eller maila oss på: 08-644 60 40 / firstname.lastname@example.org