Taste takes time
Most drinks on the market are quick, factory mixes that take less than one hour to make.
Bundaberg carefully craft-brew their drinks for as long as it takes to achieve an exceptional taste. If that means taking seven days, they'll take seven days.
The real deal
Ever been wooed by a fancy bottle only to find the drink inside is a bit average?
Nothing compares to the natural taste that comes from real fruit juices, herbs and spices. Some drinks fake it. Bundaberg make it, for real.
The fertile sub-tropical soils of Queensland on Australia’s east-coast are perfect for growing ginger and sugarcane.
So whenever they can, they proudly source local product. Bundaberg even grow some of their own.
At Bundaberg they believe that there’s a simple art to taste-testing a natural product like theirs; Get real people to do it.
Slight variations in temperatures and crops can subtly influence a brew and they certainly don’t leave it up to computers to decide what’s right.
- Bundaberg Ginger Beer 37,5 cl210,00 kr
- Bundaberg Root Beer 37,5 cl210,00 kr
- Bundaberg Guava 37,5 cl268,00 kr
- Bundaberg Passionfruit 37,5 cl268,00 kr
- Bundaberg Pink Grapefruit 37,5 cl268,00 kr
- Bundaberg Peach 37,5 cl268,00 kr
- Bundaberg Blood Orange 37,5 cl268,00 kr
- Bundaberg Lemon Lime & Bitters 37,5 cl268,00 kr